17 May 2015

Simplicity

White Crop Top - H&M | Cardigan - Cotton On | Grid Joggers - Bugis Street | Sandals - SCAPE | Bag - Bugis Street

This outfit to me is simplicity. Its really simple yet its something which looks like you put a lot of effort into it but all you really did was just throw on some plain top, joggers, add over a cardigan to add a little more something and bammm, there you go. Some days when you feel so lazy and stressed out to come up with an outfit but still wanna look put together, uh-huh that's totally me. Anyways, i finally got this checkered pants that I've been wanting for so long! Its really comfortable to the point where i would want to wear it to sleep, really.

I filmed a video of this outfit on my Cafe Diary blog post at the very end of the video, do check it out! ^_^
What is your favourite piece from this outfit?

Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till then, have a great day ahead! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment