8 December 2015

Grey Scale

Top - Uniqlo | Black Overalls - Bugis Street | Grey Socks - Gifted | Air Force 1 - Nike

Hello there! I've been neglecting my blog for quite some time and there's just been a lot of things happening in my life recently, from really sad ones to really happy ones. But nonetheless, I'm finally back on track to blog and here's an outfit i wore when i went to Working Ttitle café.

Personally for me, i feel this outfit is seriously something anyone can put together super fast if you have an overall or even a dungaree or pinafore. All you really need is to just add a nice top and there you go! I went with my long sleeved grey top to match my grey socks. I just find this outfit super cute especially if you tie two ponytails!

I've a lot of exciting posts coming up on my blog, so look forward to them here. And not forgetting, I'm so excited for Christmas woohoo!!

 Let me know what you think of this outfit and go re-create one!
Leave down your suggestions/questions on my ask.fm.
Till then! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment